As an administrator you can manage user accounts. This is especially helpful if, for example, a user has forgotten their current password and asks you to set a new one. In addition, you can customize the user role in the profile.
How to customize a user profile:
3. Change the active area to user with one click on User
4. Select the user you want to edit with a click on the user
5. If necessary, adjust the profile information or the password of the user
You should discuss any changes to a user profile with the user and announce them beforehand.
6. In the admin area you can edit the user role and the account status
7. Save your changes to this profile with a click on Save changes